In comparison to November, our monthly analysis indicated that the overall number of campaigns launched in December has dropped from 198 to 186 campaigns, with just 113 ongoing campaigns still taking over the OOH scene, while the new campaigns that entered the arena amounted to 73.
The Real Estate industry is still going strong and maintaining the top spot with a 3% decrease of the OOH market share, compared to November. The telecommunication industry comes next with 11%, followed by the FMCG and Healthcare industries which are tying the same place on the chart with 7% of the market share. The Furniture and Interiors industry made a quantum leap, as it was spotted in the 4th runner of December's market Insights, replacing the FMCG industry that was featured last month in the same ranking. In a nutshell, all the aforementioned industries have slightly decreased in their market share, except the Furniture and Interiors industry, which has reached the top rankings with 4%.
According to the data and statistics that were extracted from our partnering OOH media intelligence company and analytic system, MOOH, it has shown a 4% tenuous dip in the market occupancy rate than last month, where about 70% OOH ad spaces are occupied, leaving only 30% of the OOH platform available for accepting new campaigns from advertisers and brands.
Visit MOOH, our partnering OOH media intelligence firm and analytic system in Cairo and Dubai, for more information on the campaign budget, OOH types, location, and more. It maintains tracks of what's going on with the Billboards in terms of advertisers, campaign budgets, media planning, and OOH types, among other things. You can explore the Top Campaigns that claimed its place on Cairo's OOH landscape of this month through https://insiteooh.com/article/5782-the-real-estate-industry-still-thriving-on-cairos-billboards-in-december-2021-and-shaheen-coffee-stepping-in-the-20-top-campaigns
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Brand: INSITE OOH MEDIA PLATFORM
Advertiser: INSITE OOH
Region: North Africa
The Art & Science of OOH
A group of marketing professionals with focus on OOH (Out-of-Home) media, dedicated to gather and digest all the updates, news, and insider stories of every outdoor advertising campaign!
Fill in your E-mail Below to receive Exclusive OOH News monthly
Your Information will never be shared with any third party
Or Sign Up Using
Back To Login
Or Login Using
You also can sign up in less than a minute now.