Plaza Gardens, the real estate developer, announces the delivery of its new capital project under the name Rhodes New Capital. It has been two weeks since Rhodes North Coast's last OOH campaign on the 2nd of August. The reputable real estate developer offers an alluring instalment plan that allows buyers to pay only 10% of their purchases' price in advance and divide the rest over seven years of instalments.

Rhodes New Capital provides its residents with a strategic location in the heart of the new capital, which is only 3 minutes away from the diplomatic and ministerial districts. Besides its prime location, Rhodes New Capital promises residents numerous community amenities and services. The project is built on only 22.5% of the total land area, with the remaining 77.5% dedicated to vast green parks and other services.

The campaign seems to have the phrase "immediate receipt" as a motto, promising prospects and buyers immediate delivery of their residential units. The campaign seems to have the phrase “immediate receipt” as a motto, promising prospects and buyers immediate delivery of their residential units. 

Check out Monitoring Out of Home (MOOH), a specialist media intelligence agency and analysis system active in Cairo & UAE, to learn more about Plaza Gardens latest campaigns.

The Art & Science of OOH

Back To Top Arrow